Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Boys



my boys are certainly keeping me busy these days


Chase (below) my oldest is 30 months old, and he gets into everything. He is so smart and cute and i love him to death but he is just always going!

and Carson (up top) my youngest is 14 months old, he is walking and talking like he is almost 2 though and it is scaring me to death
He is learning so much from his older brother and from mommy and daddy! He has his daddies smarts that is for sure

They light up my life everyday and i dont know what i would do if i didnt have them
We also have a puppy and his name is Jake, poor Jakey gets beat up by both the boys everyday and he takes it like a trooper that is for sure

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Renee:
We just opened your Blog page - ohmigod - it's wonderful !!!!!
I especially like the additon of comments with the pictures - sort of brings you closer. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I don't know how you figure out all this computer stuff - you must have inherited some of your talents from your Mom - she is so gifted with things like this. You are amazing - :)
Love to you all .
Aunt DarleneXX

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com